We believe in God, the Father, infinite in wisdom, goodness and love; and in Jesus Christ, His Son, our Lord and Savior, who for us and our salvation lived and died and rose again, and lives evermore; and in the Holy Spirit who takes of the things of Christ, and reveals them to us, renewing, comforting, and inspiring the souls of men. We are united in striving to know the will of God as taught in the Bible, and in our purpose to walk in the ways of the Lord, make known or to be made known to us. We hold it to be the mission of the followers of Christ to proclaim the gospel to all mankind, and to worship the one true God. Depending, as did our fathers, upon the continued guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth, we work and pray for the transformation of the world into the Kingdom of God: and we look with faith for the triumph of righteousness and the life everlasting.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the only complete, written and reliable revelation from God. It is inspired of God. Therefore, it is inerrant in its original forms and infallible. We take it as our basis of authority.
- We believe in the one true God who is spirit, eternal, infinite, holy, good, righteous, and truth. God exists in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God created everything for His Glory.
- We believe that man was made in the image of God. The disobedience of the first man, Adam, brought sin and total corruption to all mankind resulting in spiritual and physical death.
- We believe angels are spiritual beings created to serve God. One angel, Satan, through disobedience, became the chief enemy of God and man. Satan and other fallen angels deceive and control the world and war with God and the believers.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life. Yet He was crucified and died for our sins, was buried, and was bodily resurrected. He ascended to Heaven as our Intercessor and will return as Ruler and Judge.
- We believe that Salvation is by the Grace of God, through Jesus Christ, who sacrificed His Life and shed His blood for the sins of mankind as their redemptive price. Individual repentance from sins and receipt of this grace results in being justified before God, being reconciled with Him, and eternally secured into His family. Salvation is not on the basis of human merit or works.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts men of sin, regenerates, indwells, sanctifies and transforms them for all eternity.
- We believe that a Christian lives by faith in Christ. The Grace of God accomplishes this life, which consists of submitting oneself to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, resulting in Christ-like character and ministry.
- We believe that the universal church, founded by Jesus Christ at Pentecost, is composed of the Saved from every generation. Local groups of believers are bound together to worship God, develop spirituality, and to evangelize the world. The Church administers the Rites of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. Jesus expresses His authority through the spiritual leaders. As the Bride of Christ, the Church will share His Riches and Glory.
- We believe that all the enemies of God and the Unsaved shall suffer everlasting punishment. There will be a new heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem, where God and Jesus will live among His people in Glory and Honor forever.